Saturday, May 8, 2010

etsy treasury...

... Amy of PonderandStitch included my Pyrex bowl in her wonderful treasury
And here's a funny story... I saw this treasury on Etsy's front page and immediately noticed the headband on the top and knew it belonged to Jody of thelittleprints. So I sent Jody a 'Congratulations, you're on the FP' convo without looking at the entire treasury. It was then that I received a convo from Amy letting me know that one of my items was on the FP! So, I went right back and there was my bowl. Guess that will teach me to look at all of the items on the FP! 

So go on over and check out the great collection Amy has put together!


Oh and if you're not already familiar with Amy's blog or Jody's blog, you really should check them out. They are two of my favorites AND they are both in the midwest :D