Tuesday, May 18, 2010

flickr favorites...

... I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my husband and I are HUGE classic movie fans. Our television is pretty much tuned to TCM unless there's a movie we just can't stand to watch again (hey, they can't all be Giant!).  So on the subject of classic movies and classic stories, James Dean is the focus of my flickr favorites this week for many reasons. First my favorite book of all time is 'East of Eden' by Steinbeck and I love the movie just about as much (how often can you say that the movie is even half as good as the book)- Dean was magnificent! And then 'Giant' and 'Rebel Without a Cause' are equally wonderful! If there had only been more films made with James Dean...



Head on over to ArtMind to add your Flickr Favorites...

Editorial: Wouldn't it be great if you could purchase just one or two stations? We have one kazillion channels and pretty much watch TCM all the time- oh, except on Thursdays when CSI and the Mentalist are on (Simon Baker can read my mind anytime! hehe).