Sunday, April 4, 2010

weekend wrap-up: happy easter and button love...

... I hope your Easter weekend was wonderful! 

The weather here was in the 60's and our flowers are starting to really bloom.


We had a very nice dinner with hubby's side of the family with the usual Easter fare... ham, green bean casserole, twice-baked potatoes, rolls and fruit.

The second part of this post is to send out a huge THANK YOU! for all of the blog love I have been getting for my embroidered buttons I created for the FS Swap!

The full set was included on yesterday's Flickr Friend Roundup @ One Pretty Thing (if you have not seen Rachel's daily postings of some of the greatest tutorials and DIY projects on the internet, you really need to check out her blog!)

The rain cloud with lightning has been tumbling around on Tumblr, with it all starting with adaiha's Tumblr page, Neat Stuff. (To be perfectly honest, I hadn't even heard of Tumblr prior to this... I'm really out of touch!)


And finally, the robin's egg nest was included in a post on Feeling Stitchy about some of the many beautiful buttons sent and received through the swap.




I really appreciate everyone's kinds comments and adding my buttons as favorites on the blogs mentioned above and on Flickr!! It's very humbling, exciting and a boost to my crafting confidence to have my work enjoyed by others!


Have a wonderful week everybody!!

1 comment:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Your buttons are so cute!! They deserved to get some bloggy love :) Congrats on winning the big box of goodies from Cathe to!! I love her blog :) Great idea about recycling your yarn scraps to. They would have made great stuffing to go along with my fabric scraps in my bunnies *grin*. Have a lovely week!

Post a Comment