- vintage electric food warmer [price tag said it still works!]
- blue Ball jar w/lid
- homer laughlin plate with brown & black motifs on the rim
- green metal tray [i will probably make this into a chalkboard or magnet board for my market displays]
- 1950's book titled 'Around the World in 1000 Pictures'
- wood potato chip bowl
- two wood display trays [they have cork on the bottom and will also be worked into my market displays]
- a very small set of glass shakers with red lids
- a trivet in a scandinavian language i haven't figured out yet
and the most beautiful embroidered tablecloth...aren't those lilacs wonderful?!
now i'm off to clean everything up...did you have a good weekend? i would love to hear what got your adrenaline pumping lately!