Wednesday, June 23, 2010

mail call...

...wonderful fabric has been arriving at my doorstep
1.  The top set is a super cute set of screen printed fabric panels from June Craft. Kayanna is super-talented and has wonderful things in her shop and a really cool blog [oh, and she lives in Iowa]! I've been saving up for these beauties and am so glad they are in my possession since she is only doing a limited run.
2. When I saw this flying squirrel fabric, my first reaction was to giggle. It is sooo cute and is the creation of my recent Feeling Stitchy button swap partner, Rose of Crafty McGee. She also sent me a pretty sewn and embroidered badge, which I also love!
3. I have a couple of vintage wood chairs that I need to recover and I ordered this beautiful upholstery weight cotton from Swanky Swell in a dark- almost red- orange called 'mandarin'. Unfortunately, the pieces weren't quite big enough for chair cushion covers but, no worries, the fabric will get used!
4. This is a stack of fabric I purchased from SewMamaSew during one of their 15% off sales recently... it's a mix of prints and yardage. No definite plans for any of it yet, but I'm sure it won't take long to figure out :D 
Have you been stash building or busting?

Oh, and one last item that came in the mail a while back...
 ...this fantastic 'Hyperactivityopgraphy From A to Z' book made the blog rounds about a month ago [I found it via How About Orange- like everything else, it seems] and I decided to order two. The book was sold out the next day! Wasn't I lucky?! But why did I get two, you might ask... you'll find out soon [heehee]!