Sunday, January 30, 2011

love

i'm loving these cuffs I found on etsy:
1. Triple strand cuff bracelet in gray and white floral @ PonderandStitch [Amy was one of the first people I 'met' on Etsy. She is sooo sweet and she makes the prettiest cuffs from vintage feedsacks and trims.]
2. HARRIS bracelet @ OrangeistheSun  [love the look of the stamped writing on linen with the vintage button]
3. EcoCuff - Giant Crosscut Vintage Button on Soft Leather Band @ greenbelts [LOVE this button!]
4. Which Way To The Beach Brown Leather Wrap Cuff Bracelet With Arrows @ Batwings&Battleaxes [I am immediately drawn to anything with arrows... at Cornell College I joined the social group Alpha Sigma Pi (kind of like a sorority) and the members are called Arrows.]


I spent a lot of the weekend crocheting orders and granny squares. What kind of fun did you have this weekend?