Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a new year, a new beginning

i don't know if anyone is still out there, but I am back [and I really mean it this time- not like last AUGUST]! i haven't quite figured out the reason for my absence.... because i not only neglected my own blog and flickr, i also wasn't reading or commenting on others and i neglected my etsy shop too. i think i got too wrapped up in all of the online stuff that i overwhelmed myself. i was over-inspired by what others were doing [and there is sooo much good stuff out there!] and not taking any time for myself to hook, sew, take photos, etc. i was literally spending my entire evenings just reading blogs and nothing else. the break was definitely a good thing and allowed me to MAKE things- not just read about making things.

so, the new year brought with it a new perspective, lots of organization and planning and a new drive and focus to not only grow my vintage business online and locally, but to also add handmade items into the mix.


so here's to a new year and a fresh start! i am so excited to be moving forward and i would love to have you join me!