Sunday, March 21, 2010

swap package sent...

...Rose confirmed today that she received my package yesterday and loved what I sent, so now I'm free to share! First, Rose and I were thinking along the same lines as the buttons I made were spring related too. She is from Seattle, which made me think of rainy things (we get a lot of rain here too) so I mixed it up with a little sunshine...

Here's a closer look

Part of the swap was to send chocolate and any other little goodies, so I included dark chocolate as Rose had requested, dark green bakers twine, four-pointed stars made with vintage fabrics and magnets in case she wanted to convert the buttons into magnets.

For the final wrappings, I decided to make envelopes out of kraft paper and washi tape

Again, Feeling Stitchy put together a wonderful swap and I'll be participating in any future ones for sure!! If you love to embroider or just enjoy looking at it, you should definitely check out their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment