Thursday, March 4, 2010

vintage swap: part 1...

...the Vintage Swap was organized by Heather and I was soooo excited to open the package I received from my new friend Tawnya! Tawnya and I were a perfect match as we were both first-timers at swapping. Want to see all the vintage loveliness I received?

First, here's a picture of the whole kit and caboodle, including the super cute Christmas card she sent along. Which is totally fitting for me since we wrap the kids' friends and relatives gifts in Christmas paper all year long!
 
Next is wonderful vintage fabric and linens

 
And then a gorgeous embroidery piece... Tawnya saw that I had this digital stamp on my etsy favorites, bought it and embroidered it! As she said in her note 'not quite vintage, but a vintage art'...
 
And finally I received four vintage brown buttons, green and pink rick rack, a beautiful White Sewing Machine advertisement card and the cutest embroidered kitten doily!
 
 

So, a BIG Thank You to Tawnya for all the great vintage items! In Part 2 of the Vintage Swap, I'll share what I sent Tawnya but want to make sure she gets it first...
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely items you received! (I love the stuff you sent out too.) Looks like it was fun!

Post a Comment